Looking for AT&T / Verizon / Sprint WWAN service impressions- on or off-list replies welcome

Charles Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Wed Apr 15 23:56:46 UTC 2009

What is it about the bloody telcos. You want to spend money, but yet you
can't reach the right people to get your questions answered or schedule
the service.

Gah.

I experienced this recently, trying to have some inside wiring work done
at my house. They rolled a tech, but then he claimed he "wasn't
prepared" to do the work. What exactly was he prepared to do, on an
inside wiring call?  It took multiple calls / disconnects to SBC to get
to the right dept and have a tech deployed who was actually prepared to
install the jack.

Do these places take courses on anti sustainability? It's amazing they
are still in business.