Looking for AT&T / Verizon / Sprint WWAN service impressions - on oroff-list replies welcome

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 04:48:46 UTC 2009

I've seen it with "static" public IP pppoe assignment.

No NAT.

Reliability?  Best effort at best.

Coverage area is ok.

Speed and reliability is completely dependant on your location.  Test first.
Always.  And then do not set a decent expectation.

IPSec tunnels dropping?  Could be.  Again, depends on your locations.

My overall impression?  Get a T1.

My overall recommendation?  Complete site surveys and then have a back out
plan.

tv