Fiber cut in SF area

joel.mercado at verizon.net joel.mercado at verizon.net
Mon Apr 13 16:27:46 UTC 2009

It all comes down to money... It will cost them lots of it to get power and some type of readers installed to monitor manhole access... There has always been a lack of security on the telco side, this incident just brings it to light... In my town many of the verizon fios boxes are not locked and the wiring frame boxes for pots line neither.. Its all of a matter of how much cash they wanna throw at it...
Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry