Cart and Horse

James Pleger jpleger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:01:25 UTC 2009

Yes, they could create a solution for this that will cost money, or
they could just take out the welding specs and go to town for a
fraction of the price.

This type of stuff is typical of incident response... Fix the bleeding
and create a long term solution that won't be as big of an impact.

Regards,

James Pleger
e: jpleger at gmail.com
g: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9D7141C9