Outside plant protection, fiber cuts, interwebz down oh noes!

Dan Armstrong dan at beanfield.com
Mon Apr 13 13:28:36 UTC 2009

I know it's fun to have these sort of discussions...... however, here
in Toronto anyway all of the splicers, construction people and other
contractors all know each other enough to be able to spot somebody
thats not auposed to be there.  The city inspectors are cruising all
day looking for health and safety violations, traffic inspectors are
looking for issues, and the"cop
Maffia" is making sure you have a pay duty cop. Unless you were
incredibly lucky, a rogue crew at work In a chamber would be caught
very quickly.