Fiber cut in SF area

Jo¢ jbfixurpc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 05:29:30 UTC 2009

I'm confussed, but please pardon the ignorance.
All the data centers we have are at minimum keys to access
data areas. Not that every area of fiber should have such, but
at least should they? Manhole covers "can" be keyed. For those of
you arguing that this is not enough, I would say at least it’s a start.
Yes if enough time goes by anything can happen, but how can one
argue an ATM machince that has (at times) thousands of dollars stands
out 24/7 without more immediate wealth. Perhaps I am missing
something here, do the Cops stake out those areas? dunno

Just my 2¢