Vandalism Likely In Big South Bay Phone Outage

Martin Hannigan martin at theicelandguy.com
Fri Apr 10 16:01:13 UTC 2009

The reward is effective and the one of the best uses of their funds in
responding to this event. More outside plant spending is not effective
when you are dealing with motivated individuals.

I'd like to reemphasize that you can't spend enough on outside or
inside plant to stop this type of thing. It is much more cost
effective to stalk the executors with rewards and prosecution as a
detterent.

Best,

Martin

Martin Hannigan                               martin at theicelandguy.com
p: +16178216079
Power, Network, and Costs Consulting for Iceland Datacenters and Occupants