Outside plant protection, fiber cuts, interwebz down oh noes!

Martin Hannigan martin at theicelandguy.com
Fri Apr 10 15:48:14 UTC 2009

Its all risk and cost. You possibly couldn't have spent enough to stop
this event. The outside plant wasn't at fault, highly motivated and
informed individuals were. Pretty much a non issue, IMHO.

Best,

Martin

Martin Hannigan                               martin at theicelandguy.com
p: +16178216079
Power, Network, and Costs Consulting for Iceland Datacenters and Occupants