Fiber cut in SF area

John A. Kilpatrick john at hypergeek.net
Thu Apr 9 20:43:36 UTC 2009

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, George William Herbert wrote:

> "The fiber-optic cables were severed shortly before 1:30 a.m. along Monterey
> Highway north of Blossom Hill Road in south San Jose, police Sgt. Ronnie Lopez
> said."

The fact that it's vandalism is VERY annoying. Sadly it also shows how
vulnerable we are.  I'm guessing the next Die Hard movie will have the
baddies cutting fiber trunks before trying to steal the money?

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick
john at hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/