Fiber cut in SF area

Matthew Kaufman matthew at eeph.com
Thu Apr 9 18:05:09 UTC 2009

I saw my Sonic.net-over-AT&T ADSL go dark at 02:30 local and it is still
down, served on a fiber remote out of SNCZCA01. (I'm guessing the 200
Paul outages are associated with where this ATM terminates and that's
the cause, rather than the service in/out of Santa Cruz County, but I
have no way of telling which from here)

My own Gatespeed.net microwave to Equinix SV-3 is working fine (no
surprise there), and I'm not seeing significant routing problems in/out
of there with transit or peering. (Not even any down peers, so no
inter-Equinix-site outage apparently).

Matthew Kaufman
matthew at eeph.com