Verizon EVDO Issues

Charles Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Wed Apr 8 20:40:00 UTC 2009

Update...

First, thank you to all who replied off list. The general summary of the
offlist replies, is that a PRL update may be needed. This of course
doesn't appear doable via Linux, and our vendor (IRG) swore up and down
this wouldn't be required.

We had the tech remove the USB dongle (model 720) from the system and
place it in his laptop. Came up and worked fine once vzaccess twiddled
whatever bits it needed to.