shipping pre-built cabinets vs. build-on-site

Darren Bolding darren at bolding.org
Mon Apr 6 19:43:13 UTC 2009

I know some VAR's (CDW for example) will do racking/shipping from their
facility.  In the option we explored, they offered to allow us to rack gear
ourselves or rack it themselves.  They also were amenable to a VPN setup so
we could get in via console and KVM's.
They claimed to ship pre-built cabinets like this on a regular basis.

--
--  Darren Bolding                  --
--  darren at bolding.org           --