Spoofer project update -- need 3-5 minutes of your time to test

k claffy kc at caida.org
Sun Apr 5 17:08:13 UTC 2009

< a call to fingers >

please run this test if you haven't already.
we're trying to get a 2009 baseline on filtering.
i've blogged a reminder at:
http://blog.caida.org/best_available_data/2009/04/05/spoofer-measure-your-networks-hygiene/
and will post results there (and here) too, once we have some.
if you run into any problems, email us.

Internet science: can't do it without you, yada.

ps: if you want to host an Ark node so we can test
topology near you in the future, read
http://www.caida.org/projects/ark/siteinfo.xml
and send us mail.