Can you see these AS links:)

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Wed Apr 1 08:42:15 UTC 2009

This should be a pretty normal thing, not everyone just has transit
links...  route views only sees about 35 or 40 of our nearly 200
adjacencies and they are pretty comprehensive.   There is an argument
that you might be better off just emailing the ARIN or peering db
contacts of the ASNs you are interested in.

Thanks,

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC (AS11404)
Direct: 206.973.8302