Internet Filtering Lobby ?

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Fri Sep 26 14:12:30 UTC 2008

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
> Does anyone know what this group is really about and how it might actually
> impact real networks ?

Reminds me of something Fergie said at ISOI 5 just a couple of weeks ago:
if only the records industry was interested in folks like Atrivo and RBN
(as they would be doing warez). Oh wait!

This seems more like a copyright (and similar) issues group, which
wants to filter valid user content (illegal or not) rather than abusive
content which damages the net's daily operations.

Right.

 	Gadi.