Renesys Blog Article [Was: Re: the Intercage mess]

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Thu Sep 25 01:02:21 UTC 2008

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Paul Ferguson wrote:
> Just a side-note: Rensys has an interesting blog article up today on this
> Atrivo/Intercage "mess":
>
> http://www.renesys.com/blog/2008/09/internet_vigilantism_1.shtml
>
> FYI,

I have but one comment.

There is a difference between Vigilantism as it is perceived today and
Vigilantism as it is in the dictionary. It means
neighborhood watch.

When the Police is not around, that is something you need. "It's for the
children".

All in all, very nice blog post. While I feel I can not yet fully comment
on the whole Atrivo / Intercage depeering movement, there is an underlying
strategy to consider. I will comment at a later date.

         Gadi.