hat tip to .gov hostmasters

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:16:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Chris Owen <owenc at hubris.net> wrote:
> Chicken, meet egg.
>
> I think the point of the original post is that one end or the other has to
> start things.  At least we have one US zone doing something on the server
> end of things.

Oh, agreed, absolutely.  And it's great to see.  However, neither the
slashdot blurb, nor the NetworkWorld article mention that without a
valid resolver, there is no guarantee of security.  Sure, they mention
that vendors are rolling it out and that ISPs should be following
suit, but no mention is made of the end-user's resolver at all...

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com
http://blog.godshell.com