Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Sun Sep 21 23:16:15 UTC 2008

Russell Mitchell wrote:
> Andrew:
> If you have seen how Spamhaus handles our resolved SBL Listings, you
> would know.
> Those 6 listings have been resolved for a week now. John Reid and
> his goons only provide swift LISTINGS, _NOT_ delistings.

Possibly why they're so widely used.

> In the past 12 months, I have received not 1 report of a botnet on our
> network.
Your e-mail is broken, or you're a liar, or both
> Phishing pages are always nullrouted at the time of the report. The
> "40 page report" you keep referring to is a complete farse.
it's 'farce' but that couldn't matter less.
> But, undoubtably, you truly believe that there is an "Atrivo" and
> InterCage is a "partner in crime" to Atrivo huh?
 Results *1* - *10* of about *26,900* for atrivo.
 Results *1* - *10* of about *2,390* for *atrivo crime
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.answers.com/crime&r=67&sa=X&oi=dict&ct=D&cd=1&ei=xdTWSInuLpKsgQKTjOTqCA&sig2=4_AAUrDMpVIAAFUehFoFNA&usg=AFQjCNFDtuAxxhp6jkB15m7JZih5ySf2RQ>*.
 Results *1* - *10* of about *1,880* for *atrivo fraud
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.answers.com/fraud&r=67&sa=X&oi=dict&ct=D&cd=1&ei=1NTWSNGPG5XIhgKMyZzaCA&sig2=zfBNv_8RR8gu9QGtmQIoFg&usg=AFQjCNGithiupXgqQTx4_5iVimy3I7hDeA>*.
 Results *1* - *10* of about *1,100* for *atrivo phish*.

It seems that at least 26,900 people join me in the first fantasy, and
6000 or so join me in the second.  Cult meetings are on Thrusday, we'll
sacrifice a spammer.
> Anything else you'd like to throw at me here on NANOG?
Sure, but I havn't figured out how to hit someone with a two-by-four
over the Internet.
> I truly feel that there are very FEW in the anti-abuse community
> that smelling fresh air. If you knew where you head was, and where it
> should be, maybe this conversation and the happenings in the recent
> week would have actually gave benefit to the internet in whole.
Atrivo/Intercage is off the Internet.  That sounds like Mission
Accomplished to me.

I'm done now, there's clearly nothing I can do to impart a clue here.

Andrew