Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

Matt Jonkman jonkman at jonkmans.com
Sun Sep 21 23:02:15 UTC 2008

Russell Mitchell wrote:
> -----
>
> Matt:
> It's very sad that your PROUD of you contribution to the supposed "white paper" on our company. I'd like to know, was any of your "contribution" to the report altered, or mis-represented, or are you truly unaware of how false the information you provided was?
> Care to have verified it? or are you a Spamhaus admin like John Reid who has that magic stick to make a claim and attack anyone who objects to it with the truth?

I'd love to, but nanog isn't the place. I'll be in san fran in the near
future. Lets sit down over a beer, I'll bring the research and you can
look it over yourself. That would be far more productive than this. I
think a few other folks would love to meet up with you as well. Maybe
Emil can join us too?

It's easy to insinuate from behind a keyboard. Lets get down to facts.

But take this off nanog. This is NOT the place for it. Let me know when
you'l be in town, I'll schedule my travel in that direction to meet up soon.

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats
Phone 765-429-0398