Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

Emil Kacperski emilkacp at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 20:21:20 UTC 2008

Matt,

Don't believe everything you read.  I have unfortunately been a target over the years
because I rented machines to Esthost.  But the stories made up are way out there.
It's all very easy a dedicated server / customer relationship - nothing more.

Never did I ignore anymore from the abuse community.  Go ahead and find me
a IP address that did any spam or anything.  You won't find it, I can't remember
the last time I got any Spamcop complaints.  Not even going to mention Spamhaus
because we all know there abuse.

"We asked a handful of Intercage's most vocal critics if they sent take
down requests to Kacperski. None said yes. "In his defense, what may
have finally happened is that malware researchers stopped bothering to
report" abusive sites," Eckelberry says."

None said YES!  That pretty much sums it all up.  Maybe I could of reached out
more, I guess that was my mistake.  But it surely is impossible to deal with if
you have to deal with people like John Reid.

Thanks!

Contact: Emil Kacperski

Company: Intercage Inc. - Atrivo

         Dedicated Servers