[NANOG-announce] NANOG44 Updates

Betty Burke bburke at merit.edu
Thu Sep 18 00:28:09 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone:>

As Philip Smith indicated... a few more update messages to the community will be coming, and here is one of them.

First, Merit would like to draw your attention to the Hotel Reservation link
http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog44/hotel.php

An IMPORTANT NOTE to be aware of is, the Hotel room block rate EXPIRES on FRIDAY, Sept. 19!  Merit has reserved rooms for the community, so please do reserve your room before the deadline. Just an easy click away.

So now that you have reserved your room, you should check out the updated NANOG44 meeting agenda.
http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog44/agenda.php

Highlights include:

  Updated presentations and content information, along with meeting room assignments.

  Soon, Merit will also highlight which presentations will
  be broadcast and which will be encoded for future reference.

  For the first time while at NANOG, Merit will have a room assigned to view the Fall 2008 Internet2 Member Meeting netcast.

  There are evening events on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!!

  And we have a very exciting joint session with ARIN on Wednesday morning.

Lastly, the NANOG-Attendee at nanog.org email list will help you keep in touch with each other. It will also be the distribution method for sharing additional site and meeting specific information.  Make sure if you are attending, you are subscribed!!

Again, on behalf of Merit Network, the NANOG SC and PC, we encourage you to attend this exciting meeting.  We are confident this is one meeting you will not want to miss !!

Hope to see many of you in LA and as always, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the meeting venue or registration, please send a note to NANOG-Support at nanog.org.

Sincerely,

Betty Burke
Merit/NANOG Project Manager