Atrivo/Intercage: Now Only 1 Upstream

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:01:45 UTC 2008

Looks like PIE got themselves a /22 in spamhaus -

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL67906

206.223.144.0/22 is listed on the Spamhaus Block List (SBL)

17-Sep-2008 09:57 GMT | SR04

Pacific Internet Exchange LLC. NT Technology ; nttec.com

http://cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=AS32335

Hosted/routed Scott Richter AND Alan Ralsky - now decided to pick up
Intercage/Atrivo. Perhaps someone does not read the news?

http://news.google.com/news?q=intercage
http://www.spamhaus.org/news.lasso?article=636

We hope that's the case and this is not a knowing routing decision.