Atrivo/Intercage: Now Only 1 Upstream

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Wed Sep 17 04:31:55 UTC 2008

On 16/09/2008, at 10:17 PM, *Hobbit* wrote:

> So in cases like this where the community appears to agree that
> there's
> a consistently bad apple, what's preventing everyone from simply
> nullrouting the netblocks in question and imposing the death penalty?

Dunno - but something did occur to me this morning on the drive into
work:

Maybe there's another approach to this problem.  Maybe, rather than
having the antispam/virus vendors do non-real world lab tests we could
get them all to donate some kit to whomever is the unlucky transit-
provider du jour and see how well it works providing a nice clean feed
and who's better at it?  ;-)

MMC
--
Matthew Moyle-Croft Internode/Agile Peering and Core Networks