Identifying when netblocks have been assigned

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Sep 13 17:59:42 UTC 2008

Ok, so not so simple. =)

I'm not familiar with the layout of PCH's data (I did find some .gz files,
so I presume that's the data that's gathered on a daily basis), but if I
was, I would have to take the divide-and-conquer approach for a certain AS
to find out when a block was first announced.

I'm guessing that I would have to do the hard work.  Perhaps Renesys is
already doing this? (but for a fee).

Regards,

Frank