community real-time BGP hijack notification service

Avi Freedman freedman at freedman.net
Fri Sep 12 20:03:03 UTC 2008

Hmm, I'm trying to figure out the application here.

You have single prefixes originated or originate-able by more than
5 or 6 ASs?

I see - is it that you have, say a /16 with 13 potential ASs that might
be seen as originating more specifics inside that /16?

Hadn't considered that; we were envisioning that those specifics would
be set up as separate alerts.

It's easy enough to extend the # of ASNs that can be listed, however.
That'll be done this weekend.

Thanks,

Avi