New Intercage upstream

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Sep 12 19:55:01 UTC 2008

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:24:33 EDT, Lamar Owen said:

> peers carries great weight (as it should, of course).  But, in section IV(I)
> PIE makes a connection guarantee.  That is their right to do, obviously, but

Playing devil's advocate here - it guarantees a connection, but does it also
guarantee that PIE won't null-route any of the customer's packets trying to
leave PIE's network at an upstream peer/transit point? :)

However, if Gadi's claim that they don't seem to have any clients other than
Intercage is right, I'm sure the correct term for the connection guarantee
is "bulletproof"...