community real-time BGP hijack notification service (fwd)

Avi Freedman freedman at freedman.net
Fri Sep 12 14:50:43 UTC 2008

Hi, Arnaud.  The design is to only watch the origin ASN, not the other
ASNs in the path.  Support for doing something with the transit portion
wof the AS_PATH will be added, probably a very simple "alert if X is
in there" or "alert if Y is not in there".

As others have said it's imperfect so ideas are welcome but the goal
here is to try to keep it useful but simple.

Thanks,

Avi