why not AS number based prefixes aggregation

Boyd, Benjamin R Benjamin.R.Boyd at windstream.com
Mon Sep 8 19:49:34 UTC 2008

Although hard to imagine, I would think that flexibility would be
desired for those willing to implement/manage it.

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Windstream requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.