InterCage, Inc. (NOT Atrivo)

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Mon Sep 8 18:27:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Scott Weeks wrote:

> --- jpleger at gmail.com wrote:
> I am sure if I looked into it more I could find some exploits related
> to the sites.
>

> "Why software piracy might actually be good for companies."
>
> Folks should clean their own house before pointing fingers at others...

My house may not be clean right now, but the cleaner is coming tomorrow.
However, filth from their house is making my house smell. I am very happy
they are willing to clean up, but it still smells for some reason.

Enough with analogies, you are making this discussion into a hostile
environment for them to reply in.

What are you afraid of, anyway? Are you running a bullet-proof hosting
farm?