InterCage, Inc. (NOT Atrivo)

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Mon Sep 8 18:13:55 UTC 2008

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Scott Weeks wrote:

> --- ge at linuxbox.org wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Scott Weeks wrote:
>>
>> --- ge at linuxbox.org wrote:
>>
>> Well, perhaps you can share any information with us on a legitimate client
>> you have?
>> ----------------------------------
>>
>> Now why do you have to go there?  Just to fan the flames for fun and profit?  :-(
>

> I haven't seen any flames, I've seen them claim they cleaned up, instead
> of pointing out all their other bad clients, I am asking for a good one.
> Should be easy enough to manufacture.
>
> Stop.  Please.

Scott, second attempt to get a relavnt remark out of you flame-baiting:

Do you feel future peers of Atrivo / Intercage should be making some sort
of abuse due dilligence? How does such a process get done? Relying on
black lists doesn't seem too reliable as a solution.

Obviously host lost some money now after buying a provider with a big
client that was just depeered, so it is now a financial concern.

 	Gadi.