InterCage, Inc. (NOT Atrivo)

James Pleger jpleger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:10:11 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Scott Weeks <surfer at mauigateway.com> wrote:

> --- ge at linuxbox.org wrote:
>
> Well, perhaps you can share any information with us on a legitimate client
> you have?
> ----------------------------------
>

> Now why do you have to go there?  Just to fan the flames for fun and profit?  :-(
>
> scott

Scott, I am unsure how it is fun or profitable to ask this question
which has been on everyones mind. I haven't personally seen anything
worth noting that wasn't malicious from Intercage or Hostfresh.

I can tell you the only thing that was even remotely legitimate from a
report of all Hostfresh/Intercage traffic from my network was a couple
porn sites. Everything else was malicious communication.

I am sure if I looked into it more I could find some exploits related
to the sites.

Thanks,
James