BGP Clueful from Windstream/Alltel? (Resend-addendum)

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Sun Sep 7 13:58:59 UTC 2008

Is there anyone hanging around here who happens to either be or can get me
in touch with a BGP-clueful person at Windstream/Alltel (AS7029)???

Unicast would be great, I hate to tie up the list with this, but the
standard prescribed methods haven't worked in 72 hours now...

Sorry for the resend, but if you could contact me at ccie.4713 at gmail.com
that will be much easier!  Any emails to the subscribed address here won't
work, which is the problem I'm attempting to solve with Windstream!   :)

Thanks in advance!

Scott Morris
swm at emanon.com