BCP38 dismissal

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Thu Sep 4 17:12:22 UTC 2008

Patrick, it would appear that you are insulting me by your choice of
quotes but from content one would assume you agree with me.  Perhaps
next time quote the idiot that said attacks BCP38 would stop don't
happen any more?
(top posted because the thread is already confused)

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness