BCP38 dismissal

James Jun james at towardex.com
Thu Sep 4 16:51:21 UTC 2008

> I'm sorry, but nonsense statements such as these burn the blood.
> Sure, yes, protecting yourself is so much more important than
> protecting anyone else.

Indeed it is important.  And we were discussing about the fact that Force10
does not even offer this critical feature.

> Anyone else want to stand up and join the "I am an asshole" club?

You are falsely claiming that somehow we're "dismissing" BCP38 or otherwise
writing it off as some kind of non-important hassle.  You are confused and
misinformed as to the concurrent nature of the ongoing discussion and your
assumptions are far from what I personally think about BCP38.  It appears
you are the first member of "I am an asshole" club by the strict title
definition.

james