198.32.64.12 -- Harmless mis-route or potential exploit?

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Wed Sep 3 01:48:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Aaron Glenn wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Gadi Evron <ge at linuxbox.org> wrote:
>> My profile and resume: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gadievron
>
> are you for real?

Yep. Are you a geek? I am that, too.

Awkward, but easy to explain. I use PINE and I often have signatures added
(which I barely ever actually use). PINE adds them at the footer of the
message. Therefore I hit ctrl+K a few times and delete entire lines, then
reply at the footer.

I missed one line, which is the last of my current .signature file.

My usual signature these days, as has been seen before on this list as
well, is:

======
--
"You don't need your firewalls! Gadi is Israel's firewall."
     -- Itzik (Isaac) Cohen, "Computers czar", Senior Deputy to the Accountant General,

     (after two very funny self-deprication quotes, time to even things up!)

My profile and resume:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gadievron
======

So, you saw the last line. Awkward, but silly. You are an idiot just in
case you wondered, as you now officially advertised a mistake nearly noi
one noticed which is also advertising me. Yes?

Back to our scheduled programming.

 	Gadi.