Is the export policy selective under valley-free?

Paul Wall pauldotwall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 00:23:43 UTC 2008

Kai,

That's correct.  A network purchasing transit will advertise its
internally-originated prefixes, as well as those it's learning from
downstream customers, to its provider.

(At least that's the theory.  It's not terribly uncommon for transit
purchasers to advertise a full table, or for their providers to have
lax or non-existent filters, but that's neither here nor there. :)

I'm not sure what "valley-free" means in this context.  You might want
to try the Rosetta Stone patches and make sure your copy is up to
date.

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulwall