GLBX De-Peers Intercage [Was: RE: Washington Post: Atrivo/Intercag

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Sep 1 19:36:04 UTC 2008

Any discussion on this or any other public list about joint action could be
portrayed as conspiracy.  As Paul said, set your financial and carreer
affairs in order before doing so.

Better for each company's netops to quietly blacklist IPs/netblocks/ASNs as
they each see fit.  If the traffic coming/going to there is truly garbage,
then customers won't complain.  If there are valid concerns, then operators
can work with their customers individiually.

Frank