The DDOS problem & security BOF: Am i mistaken?

Scott Doty scott at sonic.net
Fri Oct 17 04:19:47 UTC 2008

Dean Anderson wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Alan Hannan wrote:
>
>> Is truth an actual defense to your assertions?
>>

> Yes. Everything in this message is true, and can be proved to a
> certainty.

Please, sir:  I suggest that your messages might contain more that a bit of
quixotism...

Right or wrong, your posts are certainly not operational, and I feel
partially responsible for the ensuing firegrams...

So please, if you have anything further to say, either email me
directly, or I suggest trying the nanog-futures list.  Thank you.

 -Scott