Help needed - Cisco Netflow

Lee, Steven (NSG Malaysia) kin-wei.lee at hp.com
Fri Oct 10 17:20:30 UTC 2008

Hi all, the LC on 12000 series is 12000-SIP-601 (engine 5) with multiple STM-1 SPA card. As far as I know the engine 5 card cannot do 450Kpps on netflow. Since the STM-1 is mainly for NB-AMR traffic (95%), do you recommend the sampled netflow instead? Does anyone aware of the sampled netflow accuracy?