Some odd harvesting going on?

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Thu Oct 9 13:44:57 UTC 2008

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:37:51 -0500
"Michienne Dixon" <mdixon at nkc.org> wrote:
> <snip>
> I too think C-R spam 'prevention' is the lazy-mans approach at filtering
> spam. People can easily create their own whitelists based on their
> maillogs or mailhistory.
> <snip>
>
> Unfortunately, I feel the majority of the solutions offered cater to the
> non-technical.  The process of simplifying often results in a product
> that requires the least amount of hands-on from the end-user.  Coupled

I don't have any argument with making the end-user's experience simpler
and easier.  I do complain when that simplification is at the expense
of others.  It's the difference between software that does some of your
work and software that moves your work onto someone else's shoulders.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves