Nanog 44 Hockey Event -- Last Call

kris foster kris.foster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:20:48 UTC 2008

On Oct 7, 2008, at 9:20 PM, Ralph E. Whitmore, III wrote:

> For those that are attending NANOG 44 and  interested in catching the:

Hi Everyone

A new list has been created for NANOG 44 attendees called nanog-
attendee. You are automatically joined to this list if you registered
for the conference (unless you selected to opt-out). If you would like
to join manually you can do so here:

Please help to keep the NANOG list operational in nature, and post
other topics related to NANOG 44 (especially social events) to the
nanog-attendee list.

Thanks

Kris
Mail List Committee