Fwd: cnn.com - Homeland Security seeks cybercounterattack system(Einstein 3.0)

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Oct 7 21:54:33 UTC 2008

-------Original Message-------
From: *Hobbit* [mailto:hobbit at avian.org]

We've got plenty of military toyz we could level at Redmond...
-------------------------------

From: "Howard C. Berkowitz" <hcb at netcases.net>

This one? http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/1998/07/13987

This:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/USS_Yorktown.jpg

was rendered unusable by a sh!++y OS?  !!!

<wipes tears from eyes after rolling around on the floor in convulsive laughter>

BWAHAHAHAHA!  GREAT link!  I needed to smile as I constantly go through Micro$loth vs. *nix arguments here.  :-)

"Using Microsoft's Windows NT operating system in such a critical environment, some engineers said, was a bad move. " - The sky is blue, too.

"Technically, Windows NT Server 4.0 is no match for any Unix operating system." - DUH!