NANOG 45 Jan 25-28 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at icann.org
Tue Oct 7 21:09:44 UTC 2008

Finally a caribbean host.. :) and great timing of the year! Tried few years
ago a meeting in San Juan, PR unfortunately couldn¹t make it possible. Very
well knowing how hard  to satisfy certain needs of these kind of meetings,
all kudos to the sponsors and merit!

See ya all in santa domingo! Ohh wait, see you in la on Sunday first :-)

-Mehmet