NANOG 44 (Los Angeles): ISP Security BOF

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Fri Oct 3 18:37:33 UTC 2008

On Oct 3, 2008, at 10:56 AM, Christopher Morrow wrote:

> I would love (though I'll miss it in person) to see a discussion,
> structured, of why the Intercage/Atrivo situation got to where it was.

While I realize that this is not quite what you asked for, Esthost has
requested some time on the agenda to be able to tell their side of the
story... After some deliberations we have decided to give them 10
minutes for a presentation and 10 minutes for questions and answers[0].

We would also welcome any talks presenting the other viewpoint, but
ask that they be kept civil and factual (as we have requested from
Esthost).

[0]: We have not listed this talk yet as we are waiting for a title
and abstract....