Public Assertions

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Tue Nov 25 18:45:57 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 08:56:43AM -0800, Bill Woodcock wrote:
>       On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com wrote:
>     > 	If I may...  I am in possesion of your certified letter
>     > 	-AND- the signed acknowledgement that you received notice
>     > 	that I have taken posession of said certified mail.
>     >
>     > 	please get your facts straight, esp. when making formal
>     > 	replies to government inqueries.  it can only strengthen
>     > 	your case if you tell the truth.
>
> Equally but differently untruthful in my case.  Myself, I don't sit around
> my house all day, breathlessly anticipating a new missive from Dean.
>
>                                 -Bill

	then what, pray tell, do you do to while away the hours?
	knit? route IP datagrams? carve elaborate totems from ancient redwoods?
	myself, I have taken up Portugese... such an expressive language.

	my instruction in the email above was derived from reading the submitted
	comments to the DoC/NOI on securing the DNS.  telling us lies is one thing,
	factual mis-statements to the goverment is something else and i
	fail to see how doing so helps ones cause.

	in the event that anyone has doubts, I will be glad to scan and post
	the evidence.  Dean, care to amend your statements?

--bill