IPv6 routing /48s

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:20:25 UTC 2008

Just for the record, I like my host being the degenerate case of "6to4 site
+ site router all in one".
This makes my life much easier, as I frequently need IPv6 connectivity and
frequently have a public IP(v4) address (EVDO, FTW).

Having said that - what applies to me may well not be the common case.

(Just wanted to state this in case MS is listening and was thinking about
removing the functionality.  I think the right approach is to detect the
failure (s) when they occur, not to remove the functionality)

/TJ