Verizon outage between Baltimore and Washington

Steven Fischer sfischer1967 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 20:41:54 UTC 2008

looks like a single break....Baltimore is about 36.4 miles north of
Washington, and Laurel is about 16.25 miles north of Washington, with
Baltimore being about 20 miles north of Laurel.  All this makes sense.  The
part that doesn't really make sense is that our headquarters in right
smack-dab along this run in Columbia, MD (about 5-7 miles north of Laruel),
and has been unaffected...but a remote office in Hagerstown, about 50-60
miles west, north-west of here, is down hard.

--
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his
glorious presence without fault and with great joy