godaddy spam / abuse suspensions?

Andrew Fried andrew.fried at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:38:50 UTC 2008

Chances are if the domain has been sandboxed, it was because it was
involved in some kind of phishing scheme, not spam.  This is the
typicaly way of mitigating fast flux botnets.  So I don't agree with the
assessment that this is bad behavior on the part of GoDaddy - to the
contrary, they are acting quite responsibly.

AF

--
Andrew Fried
andrew.fried at gmail.com