Catalyst 6500 High Switch Proc

Philip L. phil at mindfury.net
Sat Nov 15 22:08:21 UTC 2008

This is on a Sup720-3BXL by the way:

'sh mls netflow table-con detailed:'
Earl in Module 5
Detailed Netflow CAM (TCAM and ICAM) Utilization
TCAM Utilization : 100%
ICAM Utilization : 6%
Netflow TCAM count : 262024
Netflow ICAM count : 8
Netflow Creation Failures : 2085847
Netflow CAM aliases : 0

I had read about this earlier, along with 100% TCAM usage for the FIB,
but that wouldn't be the case here, as we're only showing 25% of the FIB
TCAM being used.

--
Philip L.