OSPF with Multiple ABR & ASBR

devang patel devangnp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:55:40 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am not sure is this the good place to ask this question or not!!!

I am looking for feed back on having OSPF multi-area, lets say if you have
multiple location in nonbackbone areas and those nonbackbone areas are
connected with the one backbone area. For example: OSPF AREA1 has the
connectivity to OSPF AREA0 using two ABR, so what is the optimum way to
achieve the load balancing or load sharing for traffic entering or leaving
the area, what are the possible way to configure it?

regards
Devang Patel